Monday, November 19, 2012

JOY Modge Podge Sign DIY


This project is super simple and fun!  I love adding personality to the project. 

Supplies:
Paper mache letters
Scrapbook paper
Modge Podge
Paint brush
Scissors
Paint for sides and back of letters (optional)

Paint your letter sides and back.  I painted mine green.  Let dry.  Apply coat of modge podge to the front of letters, stick to back side of scrap book paper.  Allow to dry for 10 minutes. Cut paper around the letter.  Apply coat of modge podge over the paper and on sides to seal.  Let dry completely.  All done!  
I am excited to use the JOY sign for my perfect HollyDay party.  Join us on Wednesday as we start planning our HollyDay Party!

I'm sharing this! Share your own projects too!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | Craft and Tell | The 36th Avenue


Super Excited to share with you my first book! 


You provide the Passion, we provide the Inspiration

The book contains 10+ simple projects and treats, that even your kids can create!

Order Today!



4 comments:

Robyn said...

Very cute! I love the paper you used.

Tiffany Hinton said...

Thanks Robyn, I got all the paper at Joann fabric using a coupon.

Mayje said...

Great idea! I love your scrapbook papers, especially the one on the letter O!

Tiffany Hinton said...

Thank you Mayje! This would also be cute in a kids room, you could spell out their name