cabinet,

Halloween Potion Jars Tutorial

8:30 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


Halloween is almost here.  Is your house ready.  I recently saw a witches hutch on pinterest and was inspired to make our own little fun Halloween display.  


Make your own potion jars

Supplies:
Miscellaneous jars - old mustard, pepper corns, etc
Corks
Brown floral tape
Olive oil from your kitchen
Plastic bugs, teeth, eyeballs, etc.
Modge podge

I got most of my supplies from my kitchen and at the dollar store.  Did you know you can get cheap olive oil for $1 at the dollar store or a whole bag of plastic cockroaches and even floral tape.  If you do not have modge podge, just water down your elmers glue to apply the labels.



I'm Sharing this!


Join our mailing list - http://www.mom-certified.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: