Caramelized Pear Pie Filling - Gluten Free
Caramelized Pear Pie Fililng
- 4 cups peeled- diced pears
- 1 cup packed brown sugar or1/2 cup molasses
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Dice pears
- In separate bowl- combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg & cornstarch- whisk to combine.
- Transfer pears to 2 qt saucepan; add dry mixture & heat over med-high heat about 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Some of the pears will break down into a thick liquid like sauce but you will still have some pear chunks.
- Remove from heat & let sit 5 minutes before transferring to your jars.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.
Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
I am sharing this!
Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue