One last cookie.... Chocolate Chip
Did you know you can freeze these cookies for later too. Just stack them in a jar, screw on the lid and freeze. Allow them to defrost on their own at room temperature and enjoy fresh cookies!
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free all-purpose flour (add 1/4 cup more flour is you like a fluff cookie)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips (use enjoy brand for dairy free)
Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
I am sharing this!
Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue