bacon,

BLT Salad

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments

  to your favorite board for easy reference


In trying to lose the 10 lbs I gained with baby #3 (don't hate because I only have 10 to lose; remember we eat fresh foods and mainly fruit, veggies, and meat - nothing processed) I have been trying to eat more salads.  This idea came from my love for BLT sandwiches.  So, why not eat one with out the bread.  Now if you still want the bread, I would add some gluten free garlic croutons.

Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox


Ingredients
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1 medium tomato, diced
1 tbs mayonnaise
1 head lettuce
fresh cracked pepper

Directions
Chop up lettuce for salad.

Dice tomato. Combine diced tomato with mayonnaise (not salad dressing, the good stuff) and fresh black pepper. 

Top lettuce with tomato mixture and bacon.


I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue

You Might Also Like

0 comments: