chili,

Chili GF Mom Certified Style

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments

Chili... do I really need to say more.  I remember coming in from a day of playing in the snow and the smell of chili inviting you to the table.  I mean really playing in the snow for the whole day (not just a short 20 minutes and I'm frozen like my sister).  We would get out the four wheelers, toboggans, ski ropes, plastic sleds, and what every else we could find in the garage.  Up and down the fields we would go and sometimes even down the gravel road (that could rip the bottom of a sled out in just a few trips).  I don't really remember the hot cocoa, it was the chili that called me home.

Now if you are pressed for time I will let you in on a little secret Bush's medium chili is gluten free.



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
to your favorite board for easy reference


Join me in San Francisco January 25 & 26 at the Expo!



I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue

You Might Also Like

0 comments: