cooker,

Vegetable Soup with GF Mom Certified

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments



This morning as I was cutting up veggies and putting them in containers to freeze for meals later in the week.  Hubby asked what if I want carrots on my salad?  I retorted I could leave one out for him, he said well I don't know I might, but not right now.  Well, this mamma is tired of throwing out veggies that have gone bad or worse molded in our fridge.

We have went to meal planning as part of my goal to run a well scheduled and planned house.  I make a list of meals for 2 weeks, then make the shopping list for the items we need for the meals.  This means one day of food shopping, then just a few small trips to the market for fruit in between.  I look at the plan and freeze any meat or veggies need for meals later on the plan.  I also like to make note of items I need to photograph for you.

Question for you:  Would you like me start sharing our meal plan and shopping list with you too?



Ingredients:
2 cups canned, tomatoes with juice (stewed or diced)
2/3 cup tomato paste
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp red pepper flakes
2/3 tsp oregano
2/3 tsp cumin
3 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3 cups chicken broth
3 cups beef both
2 cups diced potatoes
1 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 cup corn (optional)
1/2 cup diced okra (optional)
2 cups bok choy, chopped (optional)

Directions:
Combine everything in the crockpot, stir together and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.  

Note: You can add any of you favorite veggies too or even some lentils or kale.






Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
to your favorite board for easy reference


I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue

You Might Also Like

0 comments: