barbecue,

BBQ Sauce Done Right

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments



The sauce can make the meal.  Do you agree?  Growing up when ever I didn't like what I had to eat I would cover it in sauce.  Not ketchup, I couldn't eat ketchup till I was in junior high as it use to give me hives.  Now being married to a man who loves his bbq, I have perfected 2 different sauces.  This recipe is the perfect companion to pork and has a hint of spice, but is not sweet.  I have another recipe in Mom Certified Celebrates Heritage that is our sweet bbq sauce. 


Barbecue Sauce
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup ketchup
3 tbs dark brown sugar
1 tbs yellow mustard
1 tbs molasses
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper

Instructions: In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk will to dissolve the sugar. 



Pre-Order new cookbook! Save 20% when you pre-order Mom Certified Celebrates Heritage.



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: