CF,

Grandma's Goulash

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


This not quite the same as Grandma Eileen's as I had some spices.  My Sister like to tease that when I create the recipe it has to have 20 ingredients, not just a few.  I really like to add spice and veggies to my dishes and I love to cook with onions and garlic.  


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
to your favorite board for easy reference

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef
2 cups uncooked gf pasta
2 cups tomato juice
3 tomatoes chopped
1 tsp onion flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh cracked pepper

Directions:

In a large skillet brown the ground beef and drain. Boil macaroni according to instructions.

Combine beef, macaroni, tomatoes, tomato juice and spices. Bring to boil, remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.

note:  serve with fresh bread and garlic herb butter



I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | Bowdabra’s Showcase | The 36th Avenue

You Might Also Like

0 comments: