brixx,

Brixx Pizza

6:30 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments





Brixx Pizza in Charlotte was calling my name a few weeks ago.  We were traveling for business and I still got to enjoy my ritual Friday pizza night.

Brixx delivered with their Americano pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms.  I even got to enjoy a gluten free beer with my pizza, a joyous event.  Brixx offers 6 different gluten free beers.  We ordered the Brixx Salad with bacon to share and enjoyed the fresh crisp mix greens.

Brixx cooks the gluten free pizzas in a pan inside the fire oven to avoid cross contamination and uses a separate prep area including clean gloves and gluten free toppings. They offer everything from appetizers to dessert and have a separate gluten free menu.

One of my favorites of the evening was our waitress including the "Glad ya'll had a great time!"

Next time your in Charlotte make it a date at Brixx!



to your favorite board for easy reference




GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcase


You Might Also Like

0 comments: