breakfast,

Do you know the number one served breakfast item?

7:30 AM Tiffany Hinton 1 Comments


to your favorite board for easy reference

Did you know pancakes have been around more than 1000 years?  And that there is an International Pancake Day?  Or that the first recipe for pancakes was listed in the 15th century in a English cookbook?

I can remember eating pancakes my whole life.  My mom used the box pancake mix.  Maple syrup was a tradition, but I soon learned to love my pancakes topped with melted butter and powdered sugar.  My girls love strawberries on their pancakes and tend to dip them in syrup.  We do a full breakfast on the weekends including the pancakes.  At first I would use a gluten free pancake mix and I tried many.  My favorite is the gluten free bisquick.  Now pancakes have become an old familiar recipe for me and I can mix them up with about any kind of flour.  I personally prefer a thin batter and silver dollar sized pancakes.  The best flour mixture I have found is white rice flour, almond flour, and corn starch. Watch this short clip for the full recipe.



Download our Mobile App



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcase Gluten Free Homemaker

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Cindy Gordon said...

Love the video! I am hungry for pancakes now! Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :)

What great recipes this week in the link up!

Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com