bittersweet,

Spring is Coming I Promise… Strawberry Salsa

6:49 AM Tiffany Hinton 1 Comments


to your favorite board for easy reference

If you are like me you are itching for Spring to get here already.  I have already started my March ritual of not wearing socks.  Funny as it is, this is my personal message to Mother Nature that I have declared it Spring and I will be wear my dress shoes with out socks or stocking.  Bring on the pedicure and fun bright colors of nail polish to welcome Spring.  

This strawberry salsa is made from everything that screams Spring from strawberries to blueberries.  Don't let it fool you it still has a kick and a hint of heat.

Pairs perfectly with fresh fish or grilled chicken.

Pick up a copy of Bittersweet Walnut Grove Spring Thyme to find the recipe inside!



GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcase


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

I love this recipe!! We just made it again this week.