Tips for Crunchy Fries
I know I like crunchy fries, but not all the grease from frying them or the popping from the grease.
Tips for oven baked crunchy french fries:
1. Soak sliced potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes to remove the excess starch.
2. Cook on cookie sheet drizzled with grape seed oil and salt.
3. Cook for 15 minutes on the lowest rack of your oven at the broil setting.
4. Season now with onion or garlic powder.
5. Finish in the broiler for 2 minutes - watch fries close so they do not burn.
Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox
I am sharing this!
Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcase