chicago,

See you tomorrow at the GFAF Expo!

6:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments



I can not stop bouncing around, I am super excited to meet you all tomorrow at the GFAF Expo in Chicago.  Doors open at 9am tomorrow and I will be smiling and dancing till 3pm.  Make sure to stop by and get your cookbook signed.  Don't have one no problem you can purchase your own copy and I will personalize it just for you!

I wanted to share with you my tips for having a successful day at the expo


1. Wear flats or tennis shoes

2. Wear deodorant, not perfume or cologne

3. Bring some cash or debit card

4. Bring an extra reusable grocery bag for samples

5. Bring a pen for making notes

6. Bring you camera or smart phone to snap quick shot of your fans

7. Make sure to grab coupons from your favorite brands

8. Bring a water bottle

9. Bring your appetite for snacking

10. Bring your smile and patience, the expo is sold out and will be packed

11. Sunday is family day, no strollers on Saturday

12. Stop by the author area to talk to your favorites (like me) to get extra tips


I personally am excited to visit a few of my fans like Red Apple Lipstick, Namaste Flour, Against the Grain Pizza, Canyon Oats and more.

Did you know when you visit Red Apple Lipstick you can try out a new color?  How fun is that, I
found my go to gloss in San Fran with Andrea at RAL.

Against The Grain will be sampling pizza, yum!

At Canyon Oats you can purchase oat cups for on the go, a favorite of my girls.




to your favorite board for easy reference




Download our app to keep up to date with the Expo!



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox

You Might Also Like

0 comments: