65,

Succeed at Living Gluten Free with Pam Jordan

6:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 1 Comments

to your favorite board for easy reference

When I first started reading Pam from I'm A Celiac new book I immediately wanted to mail a copy to a few people who recently are struggling with being gluten free.  The information provided in the 65 tip list is easy to read and understand.  

The book includes great tips from eating out gluten free to traveling and even tips for a shared kitchen.  This book is a must have for anyone living a gluten free life, but a necessity for those just starting out.  I personally am ordering a copy to send to a special person in my life.  

I recommend Pam's new book for parents raising a gluten free child as it breaks the gluten free life down into small manageable sections you can read and understand.  One thing I really like is that, if your child has a question, you can quickly direct them to a tip in Succeed at Living Gluten Free and they can read it on their own.

I love tip #49 about gluten free bread.  As a newbie to the gluten free world finding bread is like trying to find buried treasure and Pam's tips are the map with X marks the spot.

Order your own copy at Amazon.

And…. one of you lucky readers will be winning a hard copy of Succeed at Living Gluten Free!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Thank you Pam and I'm a Celiac for sharing your new book with me.  I really loved reading it.



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Sue Hull said...

My mom and I have been slowly eating gluten free bread and it's so good.I've had gluten free protein bars and cookies.I was pleasantly surprised how good they were.Thank you for the great giveaway :)
sue-hull64(at)comcast(dot)net