eye primer,

Wordless Wednesday

2:17 PM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


I'm in love!  I have fallen in love with make up again.  Thank you Andrea from Red Apple Lipstick.  Not only are Red Apple Lipstick products gluten free; they are high quality and color intense.  

At the Chicago GFAF Expo this month I found a new favorite lip gloss for this busy mom.  Romantic is bight, and perfect for summer fun.  I use it over my Rally Balm every morning and love that I still have lip color at noon.  As for their new eye primer called Prime Time I have a video for you because words can not express my love.  All I can say is I need eye makeup remover again.  




You can order online or join us at the Atlanta expo in 2 weeks!  

On a side note looking at the pic above I think our basement bathroom walls could use a scrub, any takers? 

to your favorite board for easy reference




GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




You Might Also Like

0 comments: