atlanta,

GFAF Expo Fun

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


This past weekend we traveled to Atlanta to the GFAF Expo.  Atlanta Rocked and I loved the whole trip from making new friends to see old friends. The food was great and the company was even better.  This is Jennifer from Gluten Free Go-To Guide.  She was walking the expo with her daughter and sporting her Celiac and the Beast shirt.  


These goodies are from Marilyn's Gluten Free Gourmet.  They have a brand new product called bubble bread and I can not wait to make it for all of you with gf beer.  Yes you can have beer bread again!  


This little box saved my day at the Atlanta airport on Sunday evening.  After a long day at the expo with only Breakfast and snacks, I was hungry and needed protein.  Go Picnic was perfect (Thank you Elizabeth for sharing).  I will be traveling with a Go Picnic from now on.  The little box had chips, dip, trail mix, seeds, and chocolate.  If you travel and need a gluten free mini meal or quick fix this is the product. 


Can I say "SUMMER".  I stopped by to see Jay and Andrea and got my summer fun makeup palette.  I am excited to have the Mermaid Lagoon and Golden Girl eyeshadow.  Oh and I finally got my Z Palatte for my growing eyeshadow collections.  My new lip gloss is Cabernet Kiss, perfect for a wine lover. Thank you Red Apple Lipstick.  Watch for videos and more on my youtube channel as I share these new colors with you and tips.


And this my friends is Forrest.  Although Franki and Lillie have never met Forrest from Canyon Oats he is there best-est friend.  They love Canyon Oats and Oat Cups above every other oat brand. I am going to be mixing up Canyon's Gluten Free, Organic, rolled oats this week for Josi to eat too.  Watch for the video.  


Bloggers to link up with and connect!

Next stop on the GFAF Expo Train is Maryland!


to your favorite board for easy reference




GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcasehttp://glutenfreehomemaker.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: