cake,

Gluten Free Citrus Cake

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


to your favorite board for easy reference


With Summer playing peek-a-boo here in Chicago I needed a fun summer treat to remind me that winter is over.  I made the above orange cake for myself for Mother's Day.  Hubby can cook, but has yet to tackle gluten free baking.  The cake was moist and airy, with the light hint of orange sweetness.  

To make the orange cake grab your copy of Gluten Free Mom Certified and using the lemon cake recipe substitute orange zest, fresh squeezed orange juice, and orange extract for the the lemon ingredients.  I made a double batch of the frosting to put between the layers and omitted the lemon curd.

Mix one up this summer as a treat.



GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcasehttp://glutenfreehomemaker.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: