Event,

See you in St. Louis

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments

The next GFAF Wellness Event will be in St. Louis on May 31st.  This event has tons of local vendor support and will be filled with loads of savory and sweet Gluten Free Treats


to your favorite board for easy reference

The fabulous speakers include: Vicky Englund, Debbie Simpson, Nikki Everett, Sema Dibooglu, Sheila Morton, Rachel Fasnacht, Pam Jordan and me!  I will be teaching my sought after class "Raising A Child Gluten Free". Check out the event website as the vendor list is growing daily.

The tickets are only $10.00 per adult and children 13 and under are free!  This is a steal!

Saturday May 31, 2014
10am-3pm
Orlando's Garden
8352 Watson Rd.
St. Louis, MO

I will also have a table set up to sell my cookbooks and GF Stickers!  There will be some show bonuses!



Want to go?  I'm giving away 4 tickets to the GFAF Wellness Event in St. Louis! Check out our Facebook Page!


GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox

You Might Also Like

0 comments: