Baked Chicken Wings
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425°.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, with all the spices, and then drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Cover chicken completely with paste.
- Line a baking pan with foil; top with a wire rack. Arrange chicken legs out in a single layer. While the chicken legs are baking oil will slowly drip to the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake chicken legs until cooked through and skin is crispy, about 45-50 minutes. Rotate wings half way through-roughly 20 minutes. Rotate chicken drumsticks and cook additional 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve with yogurt sauce or african pepper sauce.