color,

Red Apple Lipstick does Summer

12:48 PM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


These are my new summer favorites from Red Apple Lipstick
- Eye Liner in Black
- Eye Shadow in Mermaid Lagoon
- Eye Shadow in Golden Girl
- Lip Gloss in Cabernet Kiss
and my new Z Palette

Ok the tips and tricks for a mom are: a go to lip gloss and prime time eye primer.  The video below shows you a full makeup application in under 5 minutes from start to finish.  Yes! Mom's can look fabulous too!  I know there are days when you just want a pony tail and hoodie, but most days I still have to go out in the world. Red Apple Lipstick products have become my favorite, not only are they gluten free but they are also paraben free along with several other allergen causing ingredients.  My skin looks great, my makeup last all day (literally I have to wash it off at night - how many mom's can say that?) and my skin feels great.  No more creasing or fading makeup during the day.  This stuff holds up to the summer heat and humidity in Chicago and goes the distance.  Red Apple Lipstick has my vote!  Tell Jay and Andrea that GF Mom sent you!



to your favorite board for easy reference






GF Mom Certified Goes Mobile



Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




I am sharing this!

Craftomanic Monday link party | Made With Love Link Up by Sew Chatty | Craftastic Monday Link Party | The 36th Avenue | Vegetarian Mamma | Bowdabra Showcasehttp://glutenfreehomemaker.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: