bath,

Hiding in the Bathroom

7:00 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


to your favorite board for easy reference

Hubby picked up these treats for me at the Raleigh Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly Wellness Event a few months back.  All the products from SAF Organics are gluten and dairy free.  Yeah for me!  I love a soak in the tub and a good lotion too, especially with our cold Chicago winters.

The bath fizz tea cake is amazing and hard to believe it is all natural.  I broke it in half and added to my bath of hot water.  The dried rose petals came to life and the bath smelled of a garden.  The oil and natural butters in the cake left my skin feeling silky and revived.  

I have been sharing the lip balm with my girls, as keeping our lips moist is a challenge in the winter.  Have a good gluten free choice is great.  I must tell you this little mint mojito has found a home in my purse. 

saf organics (pronounced "safe") is a family owned and operated business founded on lifestyle principles that motivate us to make the highest quality products using the finest natural, organic, fair-trade, wild-harvested ingredients.

Each of our products are safe and free from gluten, animal by-products, parabens, phalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, toxic preservatives, and artificial colors (including FD&C colorants)

We Prefer Semi-Nude
Less Packaging = Less Waste

We use as little packaging as possible (semi-nude), even in shipping so as to reduce waste and minimize adding to landfills.  When purchased in person, many products can be sold sans-packaging (nude).
We prefer our packaging to be reused, recycled or composted at the end of their lives, with a goal to have 100% of our packaging easily recyclable, compostable or biodegradable.




Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: