chicago,

Chicago Area Events

8:11 PM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments



Spring is right around the corner and I am ready to get out.  I sure you are ready to say good bye to Winter too.  I have a tradition of willing myself into Spring, where I decide I will no longer wear socks and bring out the peep toe shoes for work.  Well that time has come this year.  I am done with socks and am looking for the day I can hang the wool coat back in the closet till next winter. 

I have several fun event planned for us in the Chicagoland area this Spring and I would love to meet you face to face. Hey we could even have our picture together and you can go home with an autographed cookbook for your bestie or even your self.

March 14th - Crown Point, Indiana


We will be at Wiseway serving up Spring triffles you can add to your Easter menu or even just make up and eat all by yourself.  We are partnering with Namaste to show you an easy way to make gluten free Strawberry Triffles!  Join us at Wiseway for taste it for yourself and get your GF Mom Certified swag!


April 12th - Skokie, Illinois


I will we teach a gluten free cooking class at Williams-Sonoma at Old Orchard.  This makes me really excited.  Come on who doesn't walk into Williams Sonoma and just want to use all the fun and amazing gadgets and tools, I can't be the only one.  Well this day I will be in the kitchen at Williams-Sonoma with best of the best cooking utensils showing you how to mix up your own batch of gluten free donuts.  Snack on a donut and have a cup of coffee.  Don't forget to RSVP.  You can also snag some GF Mom Certified swag and a sweet discount on your store purchases that day.  Register today by calling 847-933-9803 and putting your name on the list.  



May 2nd & 3rd - Schaumburg, Illinois

We will be at the Gluten Free Allergen Friendly Expo (GFAF Expo) and have loads of fun.  I invite you to mark the weekend on your calendar and plan to attend both days.  Major Swag Alert!  I also have a BIG SECRET to share that weekend, so make sure you stop by our booth and get in on the family secret.  We will have expo specials too!  Cancel your appointments and call off at work, you have to be at the GFAF Expo! (p.s. schedule your babysitter now)



For more events check out our Speaking and Event page - Join us in Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA!

to your favorite board for easy reference


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: