2015,

Chicago Event April 12th with Williams-Sonoma

6:48 PM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments

I need you help sharing this upcoming event within the Chicagoland area.  If you can share with folks and on Facebook or Twitter, I would be much appreciative.  Reply and let me know you shared the event and I will mail you a free recipe card and gluten free coupon for Namaste Foods.

So, the event right.  Are you curious?

I will be hosting a cooking class at the Williams-Sonoma at Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL.  The local Williams-Sonoma has expanded their gluten free offerings and as part of the expansion is now offering gluten free cooking classes and demo.  I am excited to be invited to participate and share.  I will be cooking up a batch of Sunday donuts for the class to try.

The details: 
The class is free, all you have to do is call the store and RSVP. You will also get an extra 10% off your in store purchase the day of the event, just for coming out to taste our donuts.

Sunday, April 12th at Noon.
Williams-Sonoma, Old Orchard
Skokie, IL
847-933-9803



I will be signing books and discussing gluten free cooking.
Remember to email me back when you share this great event and for your gift of gratitude.


Thank you friends,
Tiffany
GF Mom Certified

P.S. remember to email me back when you share this great event and for your gift of gratitude.

For more events check out our  Speaking and Event page - Join us in Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: