Real Jules, Real Good Giveaway
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease your donut pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl mix sugar, applesauce, milk and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; add the gelatin mixure and mix until combined.
- Pour your mixture into your donut pan, filling each donut until it's around 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer removes clean and the edges have pulled in from the sides.
- Sprinkle warm donuts with cinnamon and sugar mixture.