atlanta,

Atlanta Here we come!

2:33 PM Tiffany Hinton 1 Comments



to your favorite board for easy reference

We are headed South again this weekend!  Yeah!  I love my Southern friends and family. I am super excited to be a featured Author at the GFAF Expo in Atlanta this Saturday.  Doors open at 10 am Saturday and I will be smiling and dancing till 4 pm.  

Make sure to stop by and get your cookbook signed and pre-purchase your own Kid Approved cookbook.  Just asked to have it signed and I will personalize it just for you! 



I wanted to share with you my tips for having a successful day at the expo

1. Wear flats or tennis shoes

2. Wear deodorant, not perfume or cologne

3. Bring some cash or debit card

4. Bring an extra reusable grocery bag for samples

5. Bring a pen for making notes

6. Bring you camera or smart phone to snap quick shot of your fans

7. Make sure to grab coupons from your favorite brands

8. Bring a water bottle

9. Bring your appetite for snacking

10. Bring your smile and patience, the expo is sold out and will be packed

11. Sunday is family day, no strollers on Saturday

12. Stop by the author area to talk to your favorites (like me) to get extra tips

Here is a ticket savings just for you!




Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Drew Watts said...

This one seems to be a great event. I also want to plan similar events for kids at best reception halls in Atlanta. Can you help me by sharing your planning details here?