at,

Sushi I have missed you

12:21 PM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


Earlier this Spring I found a company who make gluten free rice wraps and was in heaven.  I could have stayed all day at their table watch and sampling (eating and tasting).  


Then Rice Wraps air shipped me some on dry ice.  How fun! 



We got excited!  Then I had to travel for more events and my sushi happiness chilled in the freezer for me to return.  Well guess what this past weekend I hosted a sushi rolling party!  

We got veggies and fish, cause what else do you put in sushi.  I picked up cucumber, avocado, carrots, ginger, wasabi powder, San-J sauce and seaweed sheets.  My friends brought the sriracha, gluten free crab from Trans-Ocean and Ahi Tuna.  We were set!  Now to get these ready to go.  I suggest to slice everything very slim and narrow.  




We had bamboo rolling mats.  The secret shared with me from Rice Wraps is to put your bamboo mat in a ziploc bag to make clean up easy.


video

When you are slicing the rice just make sure you are using a wet and sharp knife.

video

Now to find me some more rice sheets from Rice Wraps!  


The sushi is calling!  





to your favorite board for easy reference


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox




You Might Also Like

0 comments: