The Many Faces of Red Apple Lipstick
- Prime them with Prime Time. All the way around, up to the brow and even underneath and in the eye inner corner.
- Apply a well packed and covering coat of Buttercream all over the lip and up to the brow.
- Apply the color of the day from the outer corner of the lid downward toward the center of the iris.
- Apply the color of the day from the outer corner of the lid up toward the brow to the center of the iris. (similar to a v shape)
- Use the color of the day as eye liner. I wet my eye liner brush and make a quick eyeliner to apply only to the center of the iris on top and bottom. Right at the lash line.
- Apple Innocence to the inner corner to create contract and brush under the eye on the lid toward the outside.
- Apply multiple coats of The Lash Project, slowly. Remember to coat the top of your upper lashes too.