diy,

The Many Faces of Red Apple Lipstick

9:27 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


Do you know these people?  My hubby in the middle calls Jay the Makeup Dude.  Truly Jay is the chemist behind Red Apple Lipstick.  The pretty lady by me is Andrea the face of Red Apple Lipstick.  She does have a gorgeous face, no wonder the chemist choose her.  No but really they are awesome!  Red Apple Lipstick is my go to for gluten free makeup, that last.
Make sure to click on the link below to order you own Red Apple Lipstick products.

I use Sei Belle for foundation and face cleansers, which is also gluten free. Sei Belle is luxury at affordable cost. I mom of 3 can not truly afford to spend all my money on makeup.  (or can I, lol)


This is the fabulous mascara The Lash Project!  Primer and Conditioner in one.  Lush long lashes every time. 




My makeup stash or maybe it is better to call it a haul. Can you tell I love Red Apple Lipstick products?


My palate includes: 
Violet Vixen - Graphite Glam - Black Magic
Sugar & Spice - That's My Jam - Vamp
Buttercream - Golden Girl - Champange

Other Eyeshadows I use: Poise 'N Ivy, Innocence, Mermaid Lagoon, Siren, Raven

When I apply my eye make I use a trick I learn to brighten and open my eyes as they are narrow set. 
  1. Prime them with Prime Time. All the way around, up to the brow and even underneath and in the  eye inner corner. 
  2. Apply a well packed and covering coat of Buttercream all over the lip and up to the brow.
  3. Apply the color of the day from the outer corner of the lid downward toward the center of the iris.
  4. Apply the color of the day from the outer corner of the lid up toward the brow to the center of the iris. (similar to a v shape)
  5. Use the color of the day as eye liner.  I wet my eye liner brush and make a quick eyeliner to apply only to the center of the iris on top and bottom. Right at the lash line.
  6. Apple Innocence to the inner corner to create contract and brush under the eye on the lid toward the outside. 
  7. Apply multiple coats of The Lash Project, slowly.  Remember to coat the top of your upper lashes too.




Get the look:
Eyeshadow - Vamp
Eye Liner - Black Pencil
Lipstick - Love My Kiss
Gloss - Hot Mess


Get the look: 
Eye Shadow - Siren
Lipstick - Love My Kiss
Gloss - Romantic


Get the look:
Eye Shadow - Poise 'N Ivy
Lips - Sweet Coraline


Get the look:
Eye Shadow - Poise 'N Ivy
Lip Stick - Love My Kiss


Get the look:
Eye Shadow - Poise 'N Ivy
Lip Stick - Love My Kiss
Gloss - Hot Mess



Get the look:
Eye Shadow - That's My Jam
Lipstick - Nude


to your favorite board for easy reference


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: