dream,

Do you hear the Whispers?

9:43 AM Tiffany Hinton 2 Comments



Do you dream big?  I mean like a child.  My daughter recently asked if we could drive to Australia to pick up more Freedom Foods cereal because we were out.  In the child's mind nothing is impossible.  They still believe in themselves and that if you ask it can be yours.  Too often as adults our dreams and wants are tainted by our social surroundings.  We have broken hearts or take hard falls growing up that dim our dreams and block our imagination.  
With personal development and retraining your subconscious you can relearn to dream BIG
I mean REALLY BIG!

I started down the path of growth many years ago and a few of my favorites to learn from are Leonie Dawson, The Lucky Bitch and for the book of Proverbs in the Bible.  I have learned to set my goals so Big that they scare me.  I really do mean scare me and sometimes when I think of them I get worried and kinda want to run away from life. These are called throw up goals.  When I was faced with unexplained infertility I set the goal to be a mom of 3 back in 2009, crazy thing is the universe and God delivered.  I had to work for it and show I really wanted it.  We have built wells in Africa and built GF Mom Certified too!

This year when I was making my list of 100 things to do in 2016 I wrote down Master Chef.  Not really thinking about it I put up a visual affirmation in my home work space that says "Master Baker". I listed Master Chef on my list of Speaking Events and Engagements along with NBC5, Weekends with Whitney and many other dream appearances.  

So when I ask if you dream, I was being serious.  Do you believe in manifestation or in Matthew 6:4 which says what you give will be repaid, and God will reward you.  I believe and live this daily.

What I am sharing with you today is a step on my personal journey.  When we were in San Diego at the GFAF Expo this past month, I was asked to audition for MasterChef and given a flyer with the details.  I believe this was the Holy Spirit speaking; a whisper.  With whispers you can choose to ignore them or follow them.  I have chosen to follow the path given me.  In less than 2 weeks I will be baking a gluten free chocolate cake for Gordon Ramsey.  Scary, Yes!  But, with God's will and plan nothing is impossible.  


I am sharing my path on social media.  I invite you to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube as I prepare to become the next Master Chef.  I will advocate for celiac disease and children with food allergies.   If you pray, please pray for my journey and that my heart is at peace. Pray that God will give me inspiration and energy.

Let the practice resume! 









Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

I too hear the whispers and I am one of those people that doesn't like to ask the Universe for help unless I ABSOLUTELY need it. But I also know that when I do ask, I get answers in ways similar to what you are explaining. Go with it- you will shine no matter what happens :)

cnnp said...

This is so exciting!!! I can come over and sample and judge while you practice ;)