columbus,

Columbus We LOVED you! #GFFAFest Recap

8:53 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments

Today I am playing catch up.  We have had some really great weekends lately and met some really great new friends.  It is expo season and I am in LOVE.  I will honestly tell you the weekdays in between the events get super busy and I need my coffee and workouts to have energy.  I know we just had the Chicago Expo last weekend.  Although, today I need to share with you all the fun we had in Columbus and why you need to meet me in Minnesota in 2 weeks for the GFFA Fest event.

I am going to show you Columbus's GFFA Fest in Photos.  You Ready for this?

Friday started with setup.  My favorite girls from Enjoy Life Foods.  I love walking into a new expo and see old friends. 

We ate supper both nights at Bare Burger on a suggestion from Celiac and the Beast. She was spot on! I loved the food.  I can't wait for them to open the Chicago location. 


I got my workouts in at the hotel.  I love that no matter where we are I can still get at least 30 minutes in.  Oh and check out my new tank top "I bake. What's your super power?"  This is one of my illustrations from Kid Approved.  


The gluten free vendors had some great treats too! 


This is the new Plentils packaging.  I love it! 


This is the mix Ardenne Farm gave us to try vegan.  Franki made them for Mother's Day all by herself and we loved them!  



This is our booth and my hubby.  New banners and all.  



I tried Fronana for the first time and LOVE!  Now where can I find it in Chicago?






These hand painted chocolates are the best.  Even better than Russian chocolate.  They melt in your mouth and are so creamy.  I got a box for the girls.  They do have organic dairy in them, are gluten free and peanut free.  I will be getting more in Minnesota. 


Hubby's favorite from the expo.  This is a classic BBQ with a spicy smoke flavor. Great on pulled beef.


You have to try Jen's power balls from ggfgourmet.  So good and kept me going on our travels home.


On Friday night I just need coffee and Bare Burger had organic coffee.  Yes I like it black.


LOok how cute Jenna is?  If you don't know gfJenna you need to!  She is with DoTerra and can help you heal naturally. 


Hannah from Hannah's Healthy Bakery.  They have paleo mixes and we used one last week to make s'mores.  Yum!!! 





This is my super secret Enjoy Life Foods bag.  My daughter may have taken it from headquarters and I may have stole it from her.  I love this bag.  

If you missed the donuts, I will be making more at the Indy GFFA Fest in October.  If you can't wait for October the recipe is in Kid Approved.  




My favorite picture from the weekend.  Me and Cindy - Vegetarian Mamma





Brand NEW Free Video!!!

gluten free basics and safety for your kitchen


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: