expo,

The Minneapolis Recap - Whoa What a Show!

10:32 AM Tiffany Hinton 1 Comments


Are you ready to take a spin through the last GFFA Fest in Minnesota with me?  The event was held in downtown Minneapolis and the city is truly a food mecca.  I loved it!  But then again I am a foodie.


Always need your official expo photo!  Look a gluten free donut!

These were just a few of my favorite brands I saw.  I have to tell you Lillie loves the Way Better chips I brought home more than the other bean chip brands.  Yeah for being corn free! 


This was a new and creative booth. State Farm was allowing attendees to make their own aprons and heat stamping on the spot!  Coolest concept at the expo award! 



We love our fans!  Did you stop and get a picture with me?  This is Theresa and she came all the way from Chicago!  


My daily expo snack!  #eatFreely saves me from starving.


You need to try this!  This is banana's with Smudge from Freedom Foods.  Nice little dessert for the afternoon. 


Ok have you tried the bean noodles yet?  We brought home some of the chickpea fussoli and it was great!  Girls loved it. Need to get some more! 


This is Jaimie from SunButter.  Watch the SunButter website this week for one of my newest recipes using SunButter! 


Do you recognize Jules?  If not, meet Jules from GF Jules.  One of my top flours and it works in all the GF Mom Certified recipes too!  We test it! 


Supper on the road is always exciting.  This is Common Roots and we loved it!  We actually kinda closed down the restaurant.  Check out the food! 


Pan Seared Carrots


Homemade Hummus and Non-GMO Corn Chips


Minnesota Grass Fed Burger with veggies and hummus.


This bakery was right down the street from Common Roots, so we had to visit French Meadow Bakery and YES I had to have the cake! 


I did share the slice with a great friend. 


Sunday morning hotel breakfast!  Just add hot water and celiac safe!  So good!



Check out GF Jules new packaging.  I love the brown bags of flour!  




My favorite! Wende from Enjoy Life!  


These were the winning most Awesome New product from the event! Freedom Foods Snackers!  Individually packets of dry cereal.  The girls are in love and we are out already at home.  I need to get 2 cases next time! 


These are must haves for event weekends! Water and Probiotics.


I was really excited to try a vegan gluten free cupcake from Nadia Cakes.  The cupcake was super moist and reminded me of a brownie.  The frosting taste just like at home.  Winner! GF Mom approves.


That's a wrap!  Here is Erica from Celiac and the Breast at the end of day 2.


So we are off again on adventure the next 2 weekends!  Watch for post of food on Instagram.  

See you in Sarasota Florida on June 25th!  Details on our event page.  Click at the top for Events! 

Brand NEW Free Video!!!

gluten free basics and safety for your kitchen


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

1 comments:

We happen to meet a great people there and started to chat with them and drink w/them too. I had a great time here, glad we found these event venues Chicago by accident. Will definitely come to this place again as anyone will make this a regular spot easily.