american gluten free,

America Gluten Free LOVE Coupon and Awards

7:52 AM Tiffany Hinton 0 Comments


A box full of Gluten Free food is so exciting to me and to think you can get one every month... WOW!  American Gluten Free actually provides full size packages each month and has options.  You can pick a Discovery box full of snacks and on the go packages or the Foodie Box which has 7-9 full side items that are gluten free and dairy free!  


The BIG News is GF Mom Certified has a partnership with American Gluten Free and you can save 10% every month for every, just by using this code: 

GFMOM10





The story behind American Gluten-Free

Hi, My name is Erika, Founder of American Gluten-Free. There's really no great story behind the conception of AGF other then I have a love for great food, the need for a gluten-free diet and the desire to help others!
One of the first things people ask someone on a gluten free diet is why are you on a gluten free diet? I think most of us can attest that we do not do this by choice. The short answer is that it makes me feel better. The long answer is I have Non-Celiac gluten intolerance and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. Leading up to this lifestyle change, I was just not feeling good. My body ached, my skin literally hurt to touch and my energy level was rock bottom. I knew life could be better and that I was too young to keep living like this. One day I decided to make a change through food and that lead me to the gluten free diet. The absence of gluten filled bread wasn't the end of the world because I already ate a diet high in fruit, vegetables and protein. At first, the transition was fairly easy. I read a lot about the do's and don't's and did a lot of cooking at home. But soon enough, I found out this would not be so easy. What I realized is that when I was in control of what I ate it was fine but when I was not in control it could be dreadful.
After several months of a strict gluten free diet, and might I mention amazing results in my health, I had a terrible experience of getting ‘glutened’ at a family members house. Starting that night, I was left in agonizing pain and ended up bed ridden for the next week. I never wanted to feel this way again and I immediately started to feel for all those suffering from this intolerance.
As I submerged myself into this new way of eating, I wanted to make sure I had plenty of food options to maintain a healthy yet delicious lifestyle. I discovered that there are so many amazing brands out there curating their product line just for people like us. I want to share my finds with you in hopes that you find some of your favorite items for making amazing meals and for healthy snacking whether at home or on the go.

REALLY BIG NEWS

Guess who's been nominated for Best New Product for the Gluten Free Buyer's Guide Gluten Free Awards? 👋👋 Yes, it's American Gluten-Free!!! 🎉 Let's help them in receiving the award so please take some time and click Here to take the 5 minute survey. You'll be able to vote for other best in category products as well like @aleiasgf @mygrandpasfarm @tastymeditation @gfmomcertified @namastefoodsllc just to name a few! We are so honored to be a part of this amazing group of brands and community leaders 😊 Thanks for your support 🙌




Yes you read that correctly GF Mom Certified is up for an award too.  We would love your support and vote! 


Brand NEW Free Video!!!

gluten free basics and safety for your kitchen


Join our Mailing List - http://www.mom-certified.com  for weekly recipes delivered right to your mailbox



You Might Also Like

0 comments: