book,

Strawberry Trifle from GF Mom Certified

8:57 AM Tiffany Hinton 4 Comments


Gluten and Dairy Free Strawberry Trifle

I love making trifles the layered flavors make these wonderful parties in your mouth.  This trifle is from my cookbook Gluten Free Mom Certified.  

I know this trifle is a hit when a family member who says they don't like gluten free ask to take the left overs home with them.  Kinda have to chuckle when they eat something and don't realize the gluten is missing.  


Ingredients:
Gluten Free Angel Food Cake
Fresh Strawberries
Cool Whip (dairy free)
Homemade Dairy Free Vanilla Pudding

All of the above recipes are in Gluten Free Mom Certified get your copy today!


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

This looks so delicious!! I will attempt this today LOL. I'll let you know how it goes!

super simple once you have the cake - how'd it go Steph?

Susie Buetow said...

Yes please I'll take some :) Thanks for sharing it with us in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! We all loved it!
Don't forget that the new showcase is open from Fri. midnight--Thur. noon!

Susie @Bowdabra
http://www.bowdabrablog.com

Cindy Dy said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

Books and Manual
www.gofastek.com